Wednesday 23 February 2011

Its raining now. Not the weather but my heart.

It was very awesome lovely Tuesday but it STOPPED suddenly and i realized something wrong is happen now.

And I was very sure that you're IN LOVE with me AND AGAIN i stop being confidence when i saw all those things are still with YOU!!

:'(

Maybe my love for you isn't so strong till you cant even forget her... Its not enough. Not enough for you to make you forget her when you actually already in love with someone.

you always make my night and my mind busy.. night busy with crying and my mind busy keep on thinking are you really love me???

Keep on doing whatever you want. If you still cant forget her then FINE. Go with your own world and i'll go mine. im sorry if i do control your life or maybe i don't understand you..

its just i cant even stop thinking about you and im bloody hell DONT KNOW and DONT WANT TO KNOW what will happen if im not with you anymore.

:'(
:'(
:'(
:'(

No comments: