Sunday 9 January 2011

Me, You and Her

Life is not complete without love but sometimes love brings us trouble, jealousy, hatred, pain, curiousity and many more. and here all i want is fresh air and fresh mind to refresh my memory..

I want to stop all my little thoughts which always bugging my mind every night and then :s.

i believe that you love me now and i trust you for sure. its just im afraid that you still looking and waiting for her ,maybe you inda realise yang sebenarnya you actually still ingatkan ia, sayang ia, rindu ia or anything or is it just my imagination? :s seriously im afraid to know the truth but thats the real thing..

all i want is you to forget her in your life and i want only me in your mind and soul :'( please do help me to do that.. i need your cooperation.. i dont want to find anything yg ada arah sayang related with her lagi :( no i dun want.. it hurts me sayang... it shows that she is still in your mind sayang.. :'(

its enough for me to know her name, saw her pictures and to tell you the truth is i just found out your blog and her blogs... i hate myself :C i was looking for something but i dun know how i found that blog tia pulangggg! :S hishh!

Im sorry sayang... I really really love you and please i need your cooperation and your help. i need you to be with me. JUST ME!! Lets start it and forget everything. i want you to start your new life with me saja.. only me.. coz in me there is only you sayang.. no more him in my life and i want only you can occupy my heart, mind, soul and me. read me ONLY YOU SAYANG..

i keep on telling myself to stop thinking about that but i just cant sayang.. i need a prove. i need you to convince me that. convince me that you will not miss her anymore, you will not think about her anymore, you will not love her ever again and just me and only me that you want and need now..


I love you sayang...
I LOVE YOU Ak Nur Hafizhurahman.

No comments: